Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kolak Pisang Biji Salak ( No Recipe )


Sorry, no recipe again for this post. i just learned how to make this kolak pisang biji salak or potato sweet balls & banana in coconut sauce from my mom, and she does not exact measurement for making this dessert.Also, when i am making this i don't measure it, will do it next time.

This one is my favorite Indonesian traditional dessert, mostly people sold it while Ramadan. But, i just cook whenever i want to eat this kolak. the chewy potato balls and soft banana combine with fragrant palm sugar coconut sauce are just too delicious for me. I like to enjoy it while hot. You may also enjoy it after chill in the fridge suitable for hot sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih bagi yang sudah mampir di blog saya. Silahkan tinggalkan komen. I will really appreciate it.